- Schools and Teachers, Teaching Online
- School Counselors, Teaching Online
- Anyone working with individual students or small groups of LD kids ages 7-12
What people are saying...
“[SuperDville] goes beyond identifying challenges LD kids face, to supporting the development of traits that are considered essential for achievement and overall well-being of kids with LD.”
Melissa Orkin, Ph.D Developmental
Psychologist, Crafting Minds, LLC
“SuperDville truly fills a void that parents like me are seeking for our kids with Learning Disabilities.”
Founding Parent, Decoding Dyslexia-TX
- Watch Super D! Show episodes with your student (5 mins)
- Discuss social and emotional learning themes (5-10 mins)
- Have your student do activities (15 mins)
Super D! Show Episodes
12 episodes total that are appropriate for 7-12 year-olds
12 Activity Videos
A narrated activity per episode by the Super D! Show cast.
36 Additional Student Activities
Remaining three activities, included in each lesson plan.
A teacher-created and scripted lesson plan per episode.
Logins for up to 50 teachers and parents at your school.
Reach out to questions@SuperDville.com with any questions when using SuperDville in your classroom.